That's awesome. Thank you for the kind wordsUnbelievable. I’ve been off AAS for about a year now and made my account today on this forum because I forgot the login details to my old one lol came here to try and source some Viagra hahah
But anyway enough about me, you were the first source I used back in 2017 man, definitely the best source I ever had and I wondered where you went. Explains everything brother. I wish you nothing but the best man, I’m sure you’re on the right path to re-building. Also figured out who you were as soon as you said Whataburger haha take care man!
Glad to hear you had an easy stay. Some of those Fed camps aren't the place to be especially when you just have a drug/minor crime and the sentence is over 10 years.Thanks man, I stayed in county jail for a year and then spent the rest of my time in Pollock Louisiana.
You’re thinking of Newbie!I remember the reddit days fondly too. Who was that guy that used to post all the time that was just all about NPP and test prop. He was an older guy that was just doing trt with those two compounds. I even remember what kind of dogs he had but I can't remember his user name. One time I did a contest for who had the cutest pet for like I dunno maybe it was $500 in store credit. That was one of my best post. A lot of people were happy happy to show off their cats and dogs, one guy even had a cool rat. I think I ended up picking 3 people because I couldn't decide.
One thing that also fucked me up about being in China was it was during football season and I couldn't watch the cowboys games. Also that year a high school (not the school I went to) in my hometown won the 6a state championship, first time since 1937. They're one of the best programs in the state that can't seem to ever win the big one and the coach that's been there for 20 years or so, his son was QB and got his Dad and championship. He plays for A&M now. I would have loved to have been there for that.
Prison definitely wasn't for me either. Some people thrive there. Some people are miserable. It's something that most people never consider but the prison experience can be very different from one person to the next based on personality type and what you're about. But whst can I do? Die? No thanks I like living. I put it in my mind that this was something that would end eventually. It certainly felt permanent but I acknowledged that it wasn't. And the days passed, then the months, then the years. I feel like it took me away from myself in a lot of ways and I'm trying to recover my sense of self right now but again that is not permanent. Everyone suffers grief and hardship in life and this one was self inflicted. I can be mad at the justice system but ultimately I can't change that. I should have given more consideration to the consequences and what they would actually mean for me.
I absolutely do remember that. It was at some body building expo in Dallas and I remember everyone asking that same question at the time. You’ve got a hell of a memory. What’s funny is I literally just brought that up with someone last week. But no she wasn’t my girl. Man that was either in 2016 or early 2017 if I remember correctly.This is a cool thread. Glad to see you're out.
Now no one has brought this up, or doesn't remember it, so I'll ask lol... I remember there was a video from some YouTuber interviewing people on the streets, and I don't remember exactly what she said, but some drunk girl drops how her bf sells steroids on Reddit/SST. Everyone assumed it was you TM, because the video was in TX. The YouTuber quickly blurred her face out or removed that portion of the video after a couple of days, but I remember the sub was buzzing about that for a minute. Was that your girl??
It's amazing the shit my brain can and can't remember lol.I absolutely do remember that. It was at some body building expo in Dallas and I remember everyone asking that same question at the time. You’ve got a hell of a memory. What’s funny is I literally just brought that up with someone last week. But no she wasn’t my girl. Man that was either in 2016 or early 2017 if I remember cocorrectly.
I can tell you the answer is 99.9% no unless you’re SOMEBODY. The dea prosecutes traffickers. The exact charge any source would plead guilty to is conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids and then maybe additional charges depending on what’s going on. The end user is a nobody from nowhere. I was not asked a single question about who I was selling to. Gosh I have a couple stories here bear with me.In your opinion do us end users (the customers of sources on here) carry much risk of LE busting us for placing the occasional order?
My assumption is they want the distributors and not the guy ordering a handful of vials of test, deca, tren, etc 3x a year.
I’ve used gear for a decade now and I still get anxious about picking up my pack at the mailbox and getting tackled by a detective or some shit everytime I place an order.
Totally different ball game today man with all the crypto regulations. I used to use localbitcoins.co m and do cash in the mail trades, for a little while a former source was doing some trades for me also but mostly I used that website until I found a dude in Dallas that would trade pretty much whatever amount I wanted… I normally would trade him 12k every 3-4 weeks or so snd yes those guys normally did charge like up to 10%.Additionally I used to use a website called bitcoin super store to buy things online I wanted. So like for instance I bought my ex a LV purse with matching wallet and I used the bitcoin super store to purchase that from the LV website. And we travelled a lot so cheapair.com accepted bitcoin for flights and hotels… I’m gift.com or something like that you could buy a large variety of gift cards for whatever. Want a new tv? Best Buy gift cards. But like I said I think basically all those websites shutdown or don’t accept crypto anymore so truthfully I’m not sure how these sources now enjoy their money like I used toI've always been curious about this, but what is the process for converting such large amounts of crypto you dealt with into cash? You mentioned you had some guys convert it to cash for you, do they just take a percentage of the transaction?
1. How did you go about sourcing raws? Domestic or international? Was it forums? It seems like we have it made now with communities and feedback, but maybe when you started it was a bit harder to find sources?I’m still around what’s on your mind man?
1) purple panda came online a couple of months prior to me, so I always used him. We used to have somewhat of a friendship I guess. He’s impossible to get ahold of now. But I always ordered internationally for my raws, eventually I was using a reshippers network that panda had put together.1. How did you go about sourcing raws? Domestic or international? Was it forums? It seems like we have it made now with communities and feedback, but maybe when you started it was a bit harder to find sources?
2. Were you ever weary when fist starting out that one day LE was going to bust down your door and arrest you?
3. When you first started was it like drinking from a fire house? Learning about the actual business of brewing, and also learning about good opsec, crypto, etc.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, from somebody who knows nothing about distribution, it's very interesting to hear your story and perspective.1) purple panda came online a couple of months prior to me, so I always used him. We used to have somewhat of a friendship I guess. He’s impossible to get ahold of now. But I always ordered internationally for my raws, eventually I was using a reshippers network that panda had put together.
2) I obviously knew what the end of that road could look like, but at the beginning I rationalized it by telling myself that surely with all the meth and opiates out there the DEA had bigger worries than some guy selling steroids. And to be fair there is some truth to that. The dea doesn’t really hunt steroid dealers. It’s normally a different federal agency that begins the investigations like the department of homeland security or the postal inspector. Towards the end I could sense that my time was coming up. I had a premonition. I just refused to acknowledge it at that time. I told myself I was being paranoid. But of course hindsight is always 20/20 ya know.
3) when I first started I was afraid I would fail. I only had 5 items test e/p Tren e/an and cialis. That’s all I could afford to get started with. My very first order I fucked up. One of the vials wasn’t crimped properly. I of course replaced it for him but I felt foolish and like an amateur for not checking. Then, the $200 payment I lost to a fake bitcoin tumbling site. The first 6 weeks or so some days I did not get any orders. Or maybe 1-3. But because I wasn’t busy at all, my communications were lightning fast and I would ship the order out that same day if I could. I always provided tracking to everyone also. I never begged anyone to leave reviews but some guys did. And as a result of that I started getting a few more orders. And then I added items to my inventory. And then more orders. And more reviews. And it just started growing. After a full year on sst I was doing around $15-$20k a week in sales pretty steady… and during that second year that grew to $25-$30k a week pretty steady with my best week being $40k. I’m a nobody from nowhere man. To see all these strangers online having good things to say about me and how I did things made me feel good. It made me feel appreciated I guess. It was special time in my life for sure. I had a lot of learning curves. I didn’t have anybody bring me into this business and show me how to do things. I was just fucking winging it bro lol. My opsec on my end was poor. I didn’t realize how poor it was at the time. I tried to take care of the customers, I deleted emails every day, tried to package things nicely. But I was way too careless for myself and ultimately it came back to get me. The crypto side of it, during those years bitcoin was still pretty wide open and unregulated. I used to sell bitcoin for cash all the time free from using any exchanges or anything. Completely off the books. You’d have a harder time doing that nowadays.